The Collateral Management industry, and more broadly society as a whole, is slowing coming to terms with the new normal. Global regulations have fundamentally transformed collateral management. Financial institutions must optimize the use if assets across business lines and transfrom their collateral management infrastructure to handle the increased volume and complexity of collateralized trading business. The key challenges here are compliance, connectivity and cost. High quality collateral has become a scarce commodity and collateral management has transfromed from a back-office operational function to a proactive, business critical discipline. Conferenzia World’s Global Collateral Management Summit 2024 is bringing together leading experts to analyze the challenges companies are now facing and the core opportunities for industries in order to strengthen strategies to attract and retain customers. It provides a single platform for stakeholderss to connect, collaborate, and cocreate in order to navigate a future that is changing before our eyes.
Join us to learn from a great combination of experts from all over the world through interactive case study presentations, fireside chats, expert talks, panel discussions and astounding masterclasses.
We look forward to meeting you in this exclusive forum on April 2024!
Who Should Attend
CEOs, VP’s, CXO’s, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers from:
• Collateral Management • Operation • Treasury • Collateral Trading • Collateral Optimization • CCPs • Securities Lending • Clearing • Settlement • Clearing and Settlement • REPO Trading • OTC Clearing • OTC Derivatives • Derivatives • Fund Trading • Equity • Fixed Income • Market Research • Asset Management • Hedge Funds • Credit Risk • Liquidity Management • Portfolio Management • Margin Valuation and Operations • Compliance • Legal Division
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant
Please contact: Remesh Nair
Office phone: +44 203 740 3320
Reviews From Our Past Events
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"I enjoyed the summit as I learnt a lot about current CX and Digital Transformation challenges. Great minds came together to discuss our experience about People-Oriented CX. It is really hard to change processes and priorities in organizations even though there are clear data-driven reasons and explanations. I was amused to see how companies from different verticals – such as theme parks, retail stores or FMCG brands – approach CX and what initiatives they have to learn more about customer needs. Neticle has an important role in driving this shift for clients - it takes time and CX managers need partners and support from the other departments as well. Though measurement and KPIs are getting more and more standardized, the meaning behind the ratings, so the customer verbatim management is still a problem to solve. It is not sustainable to read and process hundreds or thousands of text units one by one, so automation is a must-have now. I personally enjoyed being on stage and sharing my thoughts with more than 100 CX-engaged professionals. It's been a unique opportunity to start meaningful discussions about text analytics in the field of CX and digital transformation. All participants were highly experienced, open-minded, aiming to learn from the others."
Co-founder and Chairman, Neticle Enterprise Text Analytics
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"Matias and I had a really great time at the summit in Amsterdam. We met a lot of interesting people and who are very interested in our new solution Videobot. Matias presentation was also very appreciated and I believe inspired many of the attendees."
Sales & Marketing Manager, Videobot