mplementing cohesive and stringent EPC contracts enable businesses to take full advantage of being industry leaders and therefore extend their market share. It is therefore vital that companies are able to learn about how to successfully implement these contracts so projects, risk and procurement and collaborate with each other – It saves time, brings project completion on time, while saving on costly errors. Managing risks involved with the procurement phase, the execution and maintenance has made sure that security threats are kept to a minimum and lessons are learnt for the future.
The EPC, Projects, Contracts and Risk Management Summit seeks to fill the gap of companies that are able to share their knowledge and insights so future companies going through acquisition are able to learn from those who have been in their steps before.
Join Conferenzia World’s “Global EPC Projects, Contracts and Risk Management Summit” for a highly interactive 2-day summit where industry leaders and experts will converge to discuss and share industry knowledge and experiences, helping better understand and address the challenges that businesses are facing in a changing ecosystem.it is absolutely for you!
• Hot spots in contracts and how to draft out of them – experience and war stories
• General Counsel headaches on major projects
• Latest updates in the EPC sector in the Middle East, focusing on Saudi Arabia
• Contract pitfalls in execution
• Managing time and delay – modern approaches
• How can EU Legislation Enable and/or Disable Innovation?
Who Should Attend
VP’s, CEO’s, CXO’s, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers from:
• Legal & Compliance • Contract • Project Development • Commercial • Project Finance • Procurement • Finance • Construction / Engineering • Planning • Investment / Funding • EPC projects Managers • Contract Management • Contract Drafting / Writing • Contract Negotiation • Contract Risk Management • Commercial Procurement • Supply Chain Management • Purchasing • In-house Counsel • Senior Counsel • Contracts Advisor • Transactional Attorney • Managing Counsel – Commercial • Senior Lawyer & Legal Advisor
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant