Businesses that understand solutions to growing market challenges are able to improve on their preexisting frameworks of business and are therefore able to make better, more well-informed, real-time decisions. This enables firms to be able to stay ahead of market competition and drive innovation that drives positive customer engagement, the ability to reduce costs and to improve on financial reporting.
Disruptive technologies have created the need for smart manufacturing to become more than a buzzword. The ability to grow and adapt to face these market challenges is vital for companies to implement the right technology, automate what needs to be automated and create a working culture that has automation and human interaction. Through collaboration, knowledge sharing and coopetition can the manufacturing industry and firms be able to bring about the next big thing in market leadership.
Join Conferenzia World’s ‘Global Smart Manufacturing and Process Automation Summit’ in Amsterdam for a highly interactive forum, where industry leaders and experts will converge and share industry knowledge and experiences to help better understand the challenges that businesses are facing in a changing ecosystem.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
PRESIDENTS, VP’S, CEO’S, CXO’S, HEADS, DIRECTORS, SENIOR MANAGERS and MANAGERS from:
- Manufacturing Excellence/Strategy
- Production Improvement
- Industry/Factory Automation
- Continuous Improvement
- IOT/CTO Development
- Planning & Control
- Technology Innovation
- Business Transformation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Digital Integration
- Business/Factory Architect
- Building resilience in the wake of the covid19 pandemic
- What is RPA? A Revolution in Business Process Automation
- The Engine at the Core of Next Generation Models
- Creating a SMART Factory in MedTech – The transformation from the scratch
- The effect on Shared Economies logistics, 3pls
- Accelerating pre-existing supply chain excellence in manufacturing
SHERATON FRANKFURT AIRPORT HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
AIRPORT/TERMINAL 1, 60549
TEL: +49 69 69770
FOR SPONSORSHIP OR EXHIBITION
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES LIKE
– Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience.
– Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market.
– Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
– A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you.
– One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list.