In Person Participants
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Global disruptions have caused major headaches, pains and long restless nights for planners, forecasters and managers who have had to grapple with market shocks due to the pandemic, an ongoing war between Russia and the West and continued tensions between China and America. On a daily basis, constant challenges to SMEs to large companies are putting strain on the preexisting operational model’s companies have in place. If businesses are able to drive levels of excellence in their own departments, knowing how to build resilient pillars of the strategy is imperative to safeguarding against external threats and insecurity.
Many companies remain inactive, while the most progressive prefer to solve the problems that have arisen.
At our Global S&OP & Integrated Business Planning Summit you will get the chance to learn from the best, solve the issues surrounding your own dilemmas and be able to network with thought leaders and industry professionals.
• The Journey to creating world class demand planning
• Unlocking the digital key to inventory management success
• Adaptive sales and operations planning
• Achieving supply chain resilience in an unstable world
• Common pitfalls to avoid when implementing S&OP
Who Should Attend
CEOs, VPs, Directors, CXOs, Heads, Senior Managers,
• Integrated Business Planning
• S&OP Planning
• Deployment Leads
• Planning & Analytics
• Supply Chain
• Heads of Product & Innovations
• Sales Operations
• Demand Planning
• Business Process Optimization
• Business Strategy
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant
Please contact: Remesh Nair
Office phone: +44 203 740 3320
Telephone: +420 210 023 202
Reviews From Our Past Events
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"I enjoyed the summit as I learnt a lot about current CX and Digital Transformation challenges. Great minds came together to discuss our experience about People-Oriented CX. It is really hard to change processes and priorities in organizations even though there are clear data-driven reasons and explanations. I was amused to see how companies from different verticals – such as theme parks, retail stores or FMCG brands – approach CX and what initiatives they have to learn more about customer needs. Neticle has an important role in driving this shift for clients - it takes time and CX managers need partners and support from the other departments as well. Though measurement and KPIs are getting more and more standardized, the meaning behind the ratings, so the customer verbatim management is still a problem to solve. It is not sustainable to read and process hundreds or thousands of text units one by one, so automation is a must-have now. I personally enjoyed being on stage and sharing my thoughts with more than 100 CX-engaged professionals. It's been a unique opportunity to start meaningful discussions about text analytics in the field of CX and digital transformation. All participants were highly experienced, open-minded, aiming to learn from the others."
Co-founder and Chairman, Neticle Enterprise Text Analytics
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"Matias and I had a really great time at the summit in Amsterdam. We met a lot of interesting people and who are very interested in our new solution Videobot. Matias presentation was also very appreciated and I believe inspired many of the attendees."
Sales & Marketing Manager, Videobot