The acceleration of digital trends across banking, payments and e-commerce has propelled the industry to this pivotal moment so that they may remain dominant in a rapidly evolving ecosystem. From new technology to new competition to heightened customer expectations, banks have become increasingly vulnerable. Conferenzia World’s Banking 4.0 Digitalization and Transformation Conference 2022 is bringing together leading banking experts to analyze the challenges companies are now facing and the core opportunities for banking industries in order to strengthen strategies to attract and retain customers. It provides a single platform for Banks and Fintech communities to connect, collaborate, and co-create in order to navigate a future that is changing before our eyes. The summit will help the stakeholders to develop understanding of new technologies in banking sector that allow the creation of digital assets and help in gaining a deeper understanding of the connection between customer, strategy and analytics.
Join us to learn from a great combination of experts from all over the world through interactive case study presentations, fireside chats, expert talks, panel discussions and astounding masterclasses.
We look forward to meeting you in this exclusive forum on October 2022!
• How is UNCTAD working with banks to enable cross-border payments
• Going digital but staying personal
• Cross border payments and money transfer
• The role of decision intelligence in digital transformation
• Emerging technologies in banking: blockchain
Who Should Attend
CEOs, VPs, Directors, CXOs, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers of:
• Digital Banking Transformation
• Artificial Intelligence
• Financial Services
• Machine Learning
• Data Driven Banking
• Digital Innovation
• Online Banking
• Digital Specialist/Expert
• Retail Banks
• Payments and Wallets
• Loans and Insurance
• Foreign Exchange
• Debit and Credit Cards
• Corporate Banking
• Investment Banking Services
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant