Digital transformation (DT) in finance is a concept which has now become part of a successful business strategy rather than just technology. Digital transformation has made a positive impact on business operations. It has led to opportunities of faster, cost effective operations, meeting regulatory deadlines, improved employee and customer experience and remaining competitive. Consequently, it has now become a business strategy as opposed to a technology strategy.
Digital Transformation in finance is now a realistic goal due to the widespread availability of business data; teams’ ability to process large sets of data using now-accessible algorithms and analytic methods; and improvements in connectivity tools and platforms, such as sensors and cloud computing.
This year’s Finance 4.0 – Digitalisation and Transformation Summit will give you insight on how to optimize strategy, top industry trends, stats, benchmarks to transform the organization and leverage not only data, but also new technologies, people and processes you need to accelerate your finance transformation journey.
Conferenzia World via this summit will offer a common platform to be a part of inspiring keynote speeches, fireside chats, expert talks, master classes, roundtable and dynamic discussions, all curated and presented by top expert speakers to achieve a competitive edge in your industry!
If you are looking to take charge of your business, then this summit is absolutely for you!
• Learning how AI is revolutionizing finance industry
• Building sustainable financial services
• Reshaping the digital customer journey
• Understanding how AI is benefiting customers
• Implementation of strong security and fraudulent strategies
• Discussing experiences with real-time and automated engagements
Who Should Attend
Presidents, VP’s, CEO’s, CXO’s, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers from:
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Accounting Operations
• Finance Operations
• Business Administration
• Budget & Controlling
• Finance & Treasury
• Financial Reporting
• Forecasting and Revenue Analytics
• Financial Analysis and Budgeting
• Business Finance
• Planning & Allocation
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant
Please contact: Remesh Nair
Office phone: +44 203 740 3320