In Person Participants
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Industry, together with professionals and scientists are finding a way to map out some clearer directions and expectations about what is needed to improving the biopharmaceuticals processing systems. It is of paramount importance to companies to keep their production without disruption and hence accelerated, optimized process from research to manufacturing is becoming critical. Global biomanufacturing summit has come out as a leading forum for process development, analytical and formulation scientists and industry experts to share day-to-day challenges and practical solutions for the development, manufacture and quality of antibodies, vaccines and gene therapies. This summit covers numerous topics on the next-generation technologies enabling the acceleration and optimisation of efficient biomanufacturing processes, upstream and downstream processing, cell and gene therapy CMC and manufacturing, and the latest developments in analytics, stability and formulation.
Conferenzia World’s Global Biomanufacturing Summit will provide a common platform for all stakeholders to build up a relationship and discuss on addressing global health manufacturing challenges, optimizing technologies and strategies such as scaling up, singleuse technology, digitalization and automation to accelerate manufacturing processes.
• Continuous biomanufacturing: an approach to scaling-up process
• Challenges and solutions for small batch applications inside isolators
• Automation and robotics in aseptic processing
• Cost-effectiveness and robustness analysis of biomanufacturing
• Modern technologies reshaping biomanufacturing
• Key considerations in biologic drug product process development
• Challenges and best practices in cell & gene therapy biomanufacturing
Who Should Attend
Presidents, VPs, SVPs, CXOs, Directors, Heads, Senior executives and Managers from:
• Aseptic Processing Technology • Cell And Gene Therapy Manufacturing • ATMP Development • Bioprocessing • AAV Viral Vector • Scale-Up And Tech Transfer • Analytics • Digitalization • Tissue Engineering • Quality Assurance/ Quality Control • Regulatory Affairs/ Compliance • Technical Operations • Stem Cell Production And Immunotherapy • Upstream And Downstream Processing • Drug Delivery • Cell Engineering • Technical Operations • Technical Development • Biologics Development • Drug Substance • Process Development • R&D • Cell Line Development • Cell Culture • Raw Materials • Vaccine Manufacturing • Process Analytical Technology • Vector Development • Bioassays • Formulation Development • Mass Spectrometry • Chromatography • Protein Purification and Recovery • Product Characterization
For Sponsorship Or Exhibitions
We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities like:
• Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience
• Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market
• Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.
• A wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can invite them for you
• One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our participant’s list
• Access to the Conference mobile app to set up pre-meetings with any participant
Please contact: Remesh Nair
Office phone: +44 203 740 3320
Diana Makarova, Bc.
Telephone: +420 210 023 201
Reviews From Our Past Events
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"I enjoyed the summit as I learnt a lot about current CX and Digital Transformation challenges. Great minds came together to discuss our experience about People-Oriented CX. It is really hard to change processes and priorities in organizations even though there are clear data-driven reasons and explanations. I was amused to see how companies from different verticals – such as theme parks, retail stores or FMCG brands – approach CX and what initiatives they have to learn more about customer needs. Neticle has an important role in driving this shift for clients - it takes time and CX managers need partners and support from the other departments as well. Though measurement and KPIs are getting more and more standardized, the meaning behind the ratings, so the customer verbatim management is still a problem to solve. It is not sustainable to read and process hundreds or thousands of text units one by one, so automation is a must-have now. I personally enjoyed being on stage and sharing my thoughts with more than 100 CX-engaged professionals. It's been a unique opportunity to start meaningful discussions about text analytics in the field of CX and digital transformation. All participants were highly experienced, open-minded, aiming to learn from the others."
Co-founder and Chairman, Neticle Enterprise Text Analytics
Testimonials From Previous Attendees
"Matias and I had a really great time at the summit in Amsterdam. We met a lot of interesting people and who are very interested in our new solution Videobot. Matias presentation was also very appreciated and I believe inspired many of the attendees."
Sales & Marketing Manager, Videobot